6/16/2009

baby blues


finally everything is done. all my things are at my boyfriends place and i have time to create some new looks. this friday i'll go home again to fly to london for one week with my mum. i'll do some photoshootings there so i have to think about some crazy make-up for that aswell.
plus i'm thinking about doing my first competition when i reached 50 followers and i already have some nice prizes for you.


for this look i used pink, light and dark blue eyeshadow, light blue eyeliner, black mascara and a tiny piece of fake lashes.

love
kamy
xxx

4 comments:

my_makeup_mania said...

awe! wonderful! i like the combination of colors!

rae630 said...

you have pretty eyes! the eyeshadow is soooo vibrant!

Libby said...

I love this. You must love these colors, because they are the same ones that are in your dress from last post! And I totally agree with Rae630. Your eyes are gorgeous.

KRYSTAL said...

beautiful look! love the blue =]